New Opening Recruitment
How can we support New Openings?
We know and understand the pressures and time constraints surrounding a care home or nursing home new opening. And have therefore developed a healthcare support package exclusively designed to maximise exposure and impact in a locality for a new opening, to support recruitment.
We know and understand the essential importance of getting recruitment right for a newly commissioned home. Multiple vacancies in a new locality can be a tough task and we have trained resource ready to support your existing team and get it right first time.
Each locality has its own recruitment challenges. We will work with you to understand location issues, and build solutions to ensure the quantity and quality of candidate is hired, ready for training and the future opening.
Regardless of your requirement, we are able to find a solution. Extra recruitment support could be in the form of employer referencing or checks, screening, physical on-site interview support or even mandatory accredited training or on-site training sessions.
Want to know more?
Let's discuss your project!
Fixed Price solutions
No matter how many hires
We’ve included all the latest fixes to maximise the success potential for your new care home opening. We will work alongside the commissioning manager and team to ensure correct timing for interviews and each project will have a dedicated team member at Go Apply.
Our fixed pricing programmes provide a set monthly cost, regardless of the number of hires and will run for an agreed period on the run up to opening.
Remember our packages can be adjusted to suit the needs and requirements of your organisation, new opening location, new hires required and internal resource.
ProMaximum local noise
- Dedicated Recruitment Website – fully maintained
- * Full careers website linking to application software
- * Automated website chatbot – 24 hour
- * Full SEO – 15 keywords
- * Google Adwords campaign setup & management
- * Full SEO, Adword, social media reporting
New OpeningMaximum locality boost
- Totally designed to maximise recruitment efforts for 3 months
- All Pro package, plus…
- * Dedicated full-time recruiter
- * Local search engine optimisation
- * Dedicated staffed 24hr recruitment line
- * Job board advertising across paid networks
- * Application & CV screening
- * Initial 30 min tele-interview (based on your process)
- * Candidate pack preparation
- * Client interview scheduling
We recently worked with the Go Apply team on a PSL project, they were able to lead this on our behalf within a short timeframe. We are very happy with the outcome achieved and would definitely recommend the Go Apply team
Chief Financial Officer
UK Healthcare Organisation
We have seen a strong uplift in nurse applications and a clear saving on our unit recruitment costs
UK Care Home Group
You showed a real understanding by identifying our issues. The recruitment day was a success
Privately Owned Group
Sign Up for our Latest Advice